Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Blessing of Hair

I know it is teeny tiny, but here is a picture of me with my hair! From left to right, this is me, my sister and my mom. The Pink Thing was a coincidence. The lack of a matching pink babushka is the miracle of 2006. Thank you, all of you who prayed for me and the effectiveness of the LDA allergy treatment.

Merry Christmas to you all!

3 comments:

Meliss said...

Thank you for sharing your miracle and your reason to praise God! Your hair looks nice.

Mamabird said...

Wow! It's nice to put a face with a name, but even nicer to see the evidence of your glorious miracle! Congratulations!
Mamabird

Needleroozer said...

Oooohhh Patty, calling Paaaaaattttyy,

I am calling you-ou-ee-oo-ooh-ooh. I am missing you!
Let's touch base this weekend, get something on the calendar, ok? I want to show you pics of my studio, give you your Christmas gift, and touch your gorgeous hair. ;-)
Smooches,
LB