Apparently you can Google in Latin. Go to Google, click on Language Tools, choose Latin as your fave lang, and you are Googling in Latin! I wish I knew how to say it in Latin. All I can say is "Googlus es improbus."
Not much else today. My mom and dad came in from Colorado. I didn't see them at first because my dad was in a wheelchair. They are doing well, for their 80s, but it is not like thoir 70s and 60s and 50s and I have to say that I am very ticked off about the Fall of Man that brought all of this on us. But I have done my own part...
TTFN.
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh boy! Googling in Latin opens up a whole new world, doesn't it?
The fact that your parents can still travel is a blessing. My parents are only in their mid sixties, and I hope they will remain independent as long as possible.
Post a Comment