Monday, June 27, 2005

Shhhh! Don't Tell!

Today, BoyBob attends not one, but two summer camps. We cut one short in the morning to do the afternoon. These are the only two camps he wants to go to, and every year, they are scheduled on the same week.

I am alone in the house. It's weird. There are things I want to do that are "vacationy" and all, but I have to say that the main thing is to get the toys under control. Let me say this first: the garbage can is, ummm, heavier than usual this week. Tomorrow, the closets.

But don't tell--both DadBob and BoyBob are notorious dumpster divers!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

LOL!
When my guys know I've "cleaned", they spend an inordinate amount of time hovering around the trash can, picking out old favorites when they think I'm not looking.

Crissy

Kim said...

I have had to do this regularly with my boys. My garbage bags usually consist of a pile of those little toys you get from McDonalds.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! The old "throw away when they're away" trick. The only way to do it.