BoyBob is tall and skinny. So even if his legs ARE hollow, there isn't room in them for more than a stick or two of linguine. So where does he put it? Tonight for dinner he ate:
Three apples--big Granny Smiths; half a pound of cheddar cheese; a big bowl of elbow-roni with butter; two big bowls of corn; two fish filets; a stick of PEZ; and two glasses of orange juice.
Help meeeeeee.
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! Three Granny Smiths? I wish I could get my guy to eat ONE. He's on an all fat, no fiber diet these days.
And, I have two! My guys are both having incredibly growth spurts these days...pretty soon it will be out with the cheaper kid's meals and onto adult portions! Come to think of it...eldest son (8.5) already has!!!
Ahhhhh...to be a parent of boys!
Ugh....supposed to be "incrediblE"...
Post a Comment