Saturday, July 30, 2005

Going to the Beach; Back in a Week

This is a big week, with a FriendBob for BoyBob, a gathering of Well Trained Mind homeschool moms, friends from all over, and a quilting bee.

God be with you 'til we meet again!

9 comments:

Kim said...

I will be with you guys in spirit!

Crissy said...

Can we see photos when you return?

Have a wonderful week!

Crissy

Dy said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! (Man, I still don't like that movie, but it has provided some excellent quotes.)

{{hugs}} and traveling prayers for you and all the ladies who will be there. Who's in charge of posting pictures??? Hmmm? :-)

Dy

Anonymous said...

God be with you til we meet again...till we meet, till we meet at Jesus' feet.

Love that song in our song book!

Can't wait til your back!

Dy said...

Hey! No blogging? You're back! I know you're back! :-)

Dy

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Yup, I'm with Dy. We know you're home. You can't hide.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Me too! Let's here about the trip! I really missed seeing all of you, but the baby did come and make it worth it!
Come on, blog, already! ;-) Don't keep us in suspense any longer! And pics- is someone posting pics?
LB

Anonymous said...

I'm with them!!!!


ROFLOL

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the company (and the Brie) was as wonderful as I anticipated. Who knew 3 hours could fly by so fast! Thanks again!!