From BoyBob:
Front (drawing of back of naked kid): If it weren't for moms, we'd all be running around naked and eating with our hands.
Inside: Happy Birthday, Mom. And thanks, I guess.
From DadBob:
I stand beside you as your partner.
I stand before you as your defender.
I stand behind you as...HEY! Nice BUTT!
Handwritten: Really! XOXOXOXO
From your adoring husband (DadBob)
Not bad for 48.
Friday, July 8, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
LOL! Those are great. Almost worth having another birthday, eh? ;)
And Happy Birthday!
Oooo, a home filled with humor and adoration. Can't beat that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Dy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could come and give you a big birthday hug.
Thank you ALL! I knew something was up with the DadBob card when I saw the first lines. But my favorite part was that he put his name in parentheses...like I might have him confused with all my other adoring husbands.
Not bad for ANY particular age you might want to choose. HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, dear Patty. Your family makes me laugh...and hard.
I'll bring the grown-up lemonade to CB so that we can toast your wonderfulness. Actually, it will be right between both of our birthdays...we'll toast us both.
Can't wait to see you,
DI
A very happy birthday to you-oooo.
Donna
You mean I talked to you on Friday, and you didn't even tell me it was your birthday? Oh, for shame!
Happy, Happy, Belated Birthday!!
LB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love the cards and laughter. Many blessings to you.
You know, its true, he's right. You do have a nice butt. :-) Happy Birthday, Patty!!
Post a Comment