First, the name of the windows operating system I managed was Windows Compact Edition. Which is, of course, shortened to Windows CE; which is, of course, shortened to WinCE. Wince. Note: the product name was chosen *after* my tenure.
Second, one of the things I have to say about the 5 Famous People section is that I also believe that none of these people would make me feel small if I actually got to meet them. There are others that would be interesting to see from the position of being an invisible fly on the wall, but they would probably treat me like a fly on the wall if I actually met them, and who needs it?
Third, the Five Movies. I think I would have to say that The Magnificent Seven is in the same category as The Godfather and Patton; that is, if I am channel surfing and any of these movies is on, no matter where it is in the story, I cannot change the channel. So I have seen the end of Patton about 15 times, and the beginning precisely once. Same with The Godfather. The Magnificent Seven, I've seen about 10 times because my son adored this movie, and we own it. If the question had been "Which movies have you seen the most times?", Star Wars 4-6 would be in there for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment