Friday, July 22, 2005

QuickTime

Hey--out for a few days, just so you save on the poor mouse clicks...

And a woo-hoo: I'm making a new friend and it's a treat! God is so generous.

I spent time today with my friend who is Orthodox, and will spend tomorrow and the next with my friend who is Roman Catholic, and on Sunday, we'll go to our Presbyterian church. Is this a Touchstone week or what? God is so good to give these friends to me!

Have a great weekend.

(PS: If you are interested in Touchstone magazine, you can see some of it on line: Touchstonemag.org.)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I subscribe to Touchstone magazine. It had some excellent articles this month.

Making new friends is always great, isn't it?

Donna Boucher said...

I truly believe God gives us the friends He wants us to have.

Good friends are so worth waiting for :o)

Donna