I have to admit something so that those of you who are about to lose all respect for me can delete my blog address from your sidebars. You'd better sit down.
We own an X-Box.
There.
It's in the open.
But there is more.
Sometimes we watch TV, too.
Just thought you should know.
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's been nice knowin' ya.
*grin*
Eeeek! Pushing you back in! Blasphemy I tell you! LOL! We don't have an XBOX yet, but I'm sure that it will come soon enough. And, I can't imagine life w/o tv, maybe a vacation, but certainly not life!
You might get a laugh out of this; After we talked on the phone, I checked your blog, read the news for myself, then went up to Papa and asked him, "What's an XBOX?"
So which is worse- you having one, or me not knowing what one was, hmmm?
LB
Post a Comment