I also posted this on TWTM as I haven't widely publicised the blog.
Great news! One quarter-size and two dime-size patches of hair have grown in. They are short little things that "tickle" the inside of my hat--the official name (in this house) for them is "pickers". Well, it's been a long time since I have seen any pickers, and these are most welcome.
I still have about 15 quarter-size spaces left, so please keep praying. But this growth started about 6 weeks ago, and I know it is answered prayer. Goodness knows the holidays are not what we call "stress reducers".
Whee!
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Dance! Happy Dance!!
:-)
Dy
Great news, Patty. Keep on growin'
Blessings.
I would be honored to join the Babuska prayer team.
Here we grow again :o)
Yippee skippee! I will keep praying!
Diane
Post a Comment