Saturday, February 19, 2005

DadBob Swears This Is Not True

I asked BoyBob how much time he spent playing video games (we have Pong-like games) while I was at my class today, and DadBob was in charge. I could tell by his eyes, not his answer, that it was a LOT. He said he liked to ask DadBob better than me; I told him that this is because Moms are much tougher than Dads. He said, "No, it is that Dad's say 'OK--but only for 2 hours,' and that they will come and get you, and then they forget you are in the house, and they come and get you and say that you have to stop in only 5 more games, and so you play 5 more games, and then they say that they really mean it this time, only 5 more games and this is a lot better than it is with Moms who say one half hour and mean it."

DadBob swears this is not what happened.

Oh well. It couldn't have been more than 5 hours because I wasn't out of the house that long.

Heh heh.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I remember this kind of thing! This used to happen a lot when I was working on my degree when the kids were little. I would go to the library and return home to a conspicuous number of movie cases lying all over the place. At least nothing burned down!

Dy said...

ROFLOL! We have the same thing, and as w/ Kim's family- it's the movies. I just shake my head now, b/c I don't think there's any stopping it. Is there? *hopefuly glance*

Dy