No news on the stolen one. I grabbed one I used to use when I was a working girl, and started over with a new calendar. I decided to get all of the stuff I wanted to recreate on the computer, which would make it easier to reproduce than all my handwritten notes, and so spent a few hours doing that, including getting my address book updated. Then the computer died. I have no email, and no access to the files of the past few days, and in some cases, longer...because I haven't even had a chance to back it up. I don't have email, but can use the web and my blog from another computer. If I lose my data on that one, I will also have lost most of my email addresses, which I don't write down because the computer remembers them.
What a week.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhh MomBob -- so sorry...I have been praying for you that you would get it back and the pictures! Real bummer!
Post a Comment